If you are considering the purchase of an investment property, have good cash flow and some equity in your home or your superannuation then have you considered using a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) to purchase your property?
Here’s 7 Reasons why a SMSF is a great way to purchase investment property:
1. You can reduce your tax and potentially improve your net asset position by over $1,000,000 in a 15-20 year period.*
2. Rental income from your investment property is taxed significantly lower when it is paid directly into a SMSF.
3. In retirement after age 60, income derived from assets held within your SMSF is 100% TAX FREE.
4. It is possible to leverage your home equity and self-finance the property purchase at commercial interest rates, significantly reducing your home loan repayment time.*
5. Certain tax benefits of this strategy can allow you to completely pay off your investment property in one investment cycle of 7-10 years.*
6. The entire setup cost including legal costs can be funded through your SMSF.*
7. Capital Gains Tax (CGT) is NIL after age 60 and in retirement on the profit you realise through the appreciation of your real estate assets in a SMSF.
To receive a FREE CD and Information Pack on Investing in Property using your Superannuation valued at $47, please fill out the form below and include your phone number and address details.