Team Building and Alignment
Is your team aligned, engaged and passionate about what they do?
A team alignment and inspiration workshop or off-site day is an ideal way to take your team’s performance to the next level.
This interactive session ensures your team understands where your business is heading and enrolls them in the process of taking both themselves and your business to the next level. We start with teaching some universal success principles and then focus in on key areas that may be affecting your business performance. At the end of this exercise, expect to get an energised and enthusiastic team, a list of new strategies and ideas not currently utilised in your business, and a plan for improving your existing strategies.
The process of going through the team alignment and inspiration workshop ensures you and your entire team are clear on your goals and objectives and can work together effectively to make them happen.
- To align the team to a common purpose, to develop shared goals and to respond proactively to existing and future challenges
- To ensure your team is structured and ready to work together effectively
- To get a sense of direction forward as a team and to build a higher performing team that will capitalize upon the combined strengths within the team
- To understand the stage of development of the team; team processes and how they can work together more effectively as a team
- To plan the way forward, removing blocks, addressing issues, to implement improvements and to ensure goal achievement
NOTICE: Regarding Unsolicited Emails
We have recently learned of unsolicited emails that are being sent out, claiming to be “Fusion Financial Services” which typically contain the subject line “Invoice Is Ready For [Insert Name].”
While the sender may appear to be The Fusion Group, we want to confirm that this is not the case. The email includes a virus in the form of a Word document, claiming to be an invoice from Fusion. In the event that you receive an email that fits this description, close the message immediately and report it as spam.
The Fusion Group
Controlling your Self Managed Super
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) continue to grow in popularity. What is the large appeal that prompts so many people to go their own way despite all of the obligations and responsibilities of being a trustee – and being regulated by the Tax Office? … more
Are Your Inactive Bank Accounts at Risk?
We’ve all heard about the “lost billions” sitting in idle superannuation funds around Australia but are you aware of what’s happening to hundreds of millions of dollars sitting in “inactive” bank accounts? Read on, you may be very surprised. … more